How to use a writer?
Every writing job is different, and you can use my writing service however you need to, to ensure you get the words you want. Whatever information you have, however vague or detailed your brief, I can work with you.
For example, you can:
- Start from scratch - we can sit down with you to help you decide exactly what you need and find the best approach for your message.
- Leave the research to me - tell me what you want to talk about and I'll dig around and get all the details for you.
- Tell me who to talk to - put me in touch with your team or your clients and I'll interview them to get the information I need.
- Give me a full brief - if you know exactly what you want, I can work to your detailed brief, including established styles and copy tones.
- Give me the artwork - tell me the precise space or number of words you need for your existing layout and I'll make the copy fit comfortably.
In short, we can work together in whatever way suits you best. So call me now or drop me an email and see how easily we can get from where you are to where you want to be.
“Simon has been a huge help to me over the past two years. He always manages to come up with what I need, even when I don’t know myself. He has rescued me so many times and now he’s always my first call whenever I need help.”
Vicki Hulse, B&M Waste Services